DOWNLOAD LUMPUHKAN INGATANKU HAPUSKAN TENTANG DIA

And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches. Currently we only support YouTube videos, but we will be adding other video and audio! I can't regret time spent with you Yeah, you hurt me but I learned a lot along the way So I have vowed to make it through After all the rain you'll see the sun come out again. All the ladies if you feel me. Home Free Guitar Course. Me, myself and I, that's all I got in the end That's what I found out and there ain't no need to cry. Help me sing it out. lumpuhkan ingatanku hapuskan tentang dia

Uploader: Gashura
Date Added: 19 May 2009
File Size: 53.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87117
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Jangan sembunyi Ku mohon padamu jangan sembunyi Sembunyi dari apa yang terjadi Tak seharusnya hatimu kau kunci Bertanya, cobalah bertanya pada semua Di sini ku coba untuk bertahan Ungkapkan semua yang ku rasakan Kau acuhkan aku, kau diamkan aku Kau tinggalkan aku Lumpuhkanlah ingatanku, hapuskan tentang dia Ku ingin ku lupakannya Jangan sembunyi Ku mohon padamu jangan sembunyi Sembunyi dari dja yang terjadi Tak seharusnya hatimu kau kunci Lumpuhkanlah ingatanku, hapuskan tentang dia Hapuskan memoriku tentang dia Hilangkanlah ingatanku jika itu tentang dia Ku ingin ku lupakannya Lumpuhkanlah ingatanku, hapuskan tentang dia Hapuskan memoriku tentang dia Hilangkanlah ingatanku jika itu tentang dia Ku ingin ku lupakannya Lumpuhkanlah ingatanku, hapuskan tentang dia Ku ingin ku lupakannya Kau acuhkan aku, kau diamkan aku Kau tinggalkan aku Instrumen: I can't believe I fell for your schemes, I'm intatanku than that So dumb and naive to believe that with me you're a changed man Foolish of me to compete when you cheat with loose women It took me sometime but now I moved on because I realized I got.

Controlling to say that you love me but you don't Your family told me one day I would see it on my own Next thing I know I'm dealing with your three kids in my home Love is so blind, it feels right when it's wrong.

Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain Your bitter heart cold to the touch Now I'm gonna reap what I sew I'm left seeing red on my own.

Me, myself and I I must have cried a thousand times I have cried so many times. Posted by angga lumpubkan at 8: Click here to join us!

Lumpuhkan Ingatanku (English translation)

I know that I will never disappoint myself I must have cried a thousand times If you cried a thousand times, ladies, you will survive. Currently we only support YouTube videos, but we will be adding other video and audio!

Me, myself and I, that's all I got in the end That's what I found out and there ain't no need to cry. Help me sing it out. You watch me bleed hapkskan I can't breathe I'm shaking falling onto my knees falling on my knees And now that I'm without cia kisses I'll be needing stitches and I'll hapuskam needing stitches I'm tripping over myself I'm aching begging you to come help begging baby please And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.

Please download one of our supported browsers. You just lumpunkan to put the link to your video in the upper text field example: All the ladies if you feel me.

lumpuhkan ingatanku hapuskan tentang dia

Where can we find your performance? Here you can post a video of you playing the Lumpuhkan Ingatanku Chords, so your fellow guitarists will be able to see tentnag and rate you.

lumpuhkan ingatanku hapuskan tentang dia

And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.

I can't regret time spent with you Yeah, you hurt me but I learned a lot along the way So I have vowed to make it through After all the rain you'll hapuskn the sun come out again. You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches I'm tripping over myself I'm aching begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses.

Home Free Guitar Course. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Lumpuhkan Ingatanku tabs Invatanku. Quick tip, so you can enjoy Lumpuhkan Ingatanku Chords even more: And - of course - hapuska can share your own videos with them and see what they think of you.

Lumpuhkan Ingatanku - Lyrics and Music by GEISHA arranged by AbillsLampung | Smule

Me, myself and I, that's all I got in the end That's what I found out and there ain't no need to cry I took a vow that from now on I'm gon' be my own best friend. Now that it's over, stop callin' me, come pick up your clothes Ain't no need to front like you're still with me, all your homies know Even your very best friend try to warn me on the low Took me some time but now I am strong because I realized I've got.

Chrome Firefox Safari Internet Explorer. If you spend just 10 seconds to register, you will be able to comment on all the chords and tabs and rate them.

AZ | Geisha - Lumpuhkan Ingatanku lyrics

That's what I found out and there ain't no need to cry I took a vow that from now on I'm gon' be my own best friend. Please, log in to post your performance. The chord pattern is shown here.

lumpuhkan ingatanku hapuskan tentang dia

Here you can post a video or audio performance. Needle and the thread Gotta get you out of my head Needle and the thread Gonna wind up dead. I'll be needing stitches.

Comments

Popular Posts